Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm a WoW addict

My name is LSG, and I'm a WoW addict.

What is WoW you say? Why, World of Warcraft OF COURSE! It's a sickness I know. But one I can't help. And I figure, since I pay $14.99 a month just to play the damn thing, I might as well
be an addict.

So, what is it that I love so much about this game? Gosh.. I'm not even sure. I mean.. it's not hard. Not even all that challenging. You run around getting quests to kill monsters, run errands or find items, complete them, get experience points for doing so, gaining character lvls and abilities as you rise in rank, wash, rinse and repeat. It's just so damn fun to do! PLUS, on a PvP server (player vs player,) you can kill the other "faction's" players! That right there is a pulse pounding adrenaline rush like you wouldn't believe! You against them. Will you die and have to do the 'walk of shame' back to your body to revive, or dominate in glorius player vs player battle? Oooh.. it's so much fun.

But.. even tho I'm hooked, my husband is worse. WAaayy worse. Any worse and we'd be cancelling all accounts and making appointments with shrinks! LOL

The game is now being played just about all over the world, for a total of approx 3.5 million players. Now, that's a lot of folks!

Are you also a WoW addict? Come on.. don't be shy.. 'Fess up!

2 comments:

k o w said...

I was. But I was finally able to kick the habit. You can too! LOL

LSG said...

NO.. no.. can't... stop.. playing