Monday, August 29, 2005

Here we go...

Well, the hubby and I have made the decision to join a few of our friends and get healthier.

For us it means losing a bunch of weight. It'd be nice to tone up, tho something we'll deal with later, the main goal for us is just simply getting the weight off. I am over weight by at least 45 lbs. and Terry by about 65 lbs. I wore a size 2 when we married, but I'd be happy with a 8 now. I think Terry wore about a 32 waist jeans at the time, so I'm sure he'd be happy with a 36 or so.

We are both bigger than we've ever been, and it's gotta stop. So here we go...

10 comments:

Frozin said...

Good Luck!

Frontallobe said...

Nice! Can't wait to hear about the plan, the diet, the progress. Keep us posted! Woot!!

CatSpit said...

Hit it hard! Enjoy the process. Reward progress. I'll be checking up on you sista!

Silver said...

LSG, don't worry about what others think of any progress photos you post. They're wonderful to look back on, case in point, Jay's progress...I mean, it's amazing. We're all here for you for motivation, advice, anything.

Frontallobe said...

Yeah believe me.. I was less than psyched to put up my week 1 and 2 photos but I knew it would motivate me to try so much harder knowing you guys were visually checking in on my progress.

Frontallobe said...

Cool article on woman working out with wieghts. http://exercise.about.com/b/a/197019.htm

LSG said...

Thanks Jay!

Antek said...

Good luck, all these blogs are filled with everybody wanting to get healthier and now I feel it is time for me too to get off omy chubby ass and join the health craze

LSG said...

Woot!! Come join us!

Frontallobe said...

How's it going? Have you guys started?