Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Burt's Bees

Just a little note about the most awesome lip balm on the planet.

A few months ago I was with my youngest son at Books-A-Million when I noticed his lips were horribly chapped. So, at the checkout I picked up a little tin pot of Burt's Bees and asked him if he'd use it. He said yeah.. and I bought it. I personally thought it was a little expensive as far as lip balms goes.. I think I paid over $2.50 for it.. when you can get a stick of Chapstick at Wal-Mart for under a $1. At any rate, he used it for a day or so, then I never saw it again.

A week or two ago, I cleaned his room. And by clean, I mean boxes of toys and trash left the room, never to be seen again. But that's another story. In the process of doing so, I found the pot of lip balm, and promptly pocketed it. Later I put it here by my computer, where it has sat ever since.

Day before yesterday, I couldn't find my stick of generic chapstick I usually keep here by my pc, so I used the Burt's Bees stuff.

WOW! Yeowza! Does this stuff feel GOOOOD! Not only does it make my lips smooth as silk, but it tingles and FEELS great!

Ahhh.. I'm hooked. You'll never find me without Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm again!!

No comments: