Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stretch... breathe...

Ahhh.. it feels good.

I'm not missing WoW. Really. Hardly a second thought has gone back to it, and when I do think about it, I just breathe this big sigh of ... relief.

I loved that game, I really did. But it was also eating up my life in the time spent to accomplish anything 'worthwhile' in-game. It was also the source of endless frustration and headaches since I was (most of my time in game) a guild master.

To fill the gaming void, I've gone back to playing a little bit of Oblivion. I have it on both the PC and the XB 360. It's wonderful to be able to play a game, and stop ANYtime. It's awesome. =)

I'm also having fun enjoying my new car. Zoom Zoom !!

1 comment:

Headgamer said...

Welcome back to the land of the living! Would love to see a Lonestar / Marzipan sighting in Rainbow Six.