Monday, August 13, 2007

Off the WoW... again

Back to the land of the living...... ahhh

This time I'm not alone. Terry canceled, too. And I mean we actually turned the billing off. (Didn't do that last time.) I have about 3 wks left before my account expires. Terry has about 2 wks, and Tyler will renew for one month, just so he can tell his friends good-bye over the next week or so. We cancelled our youngest son's infrequently played account as well...

So someone.. please point us in the direction of the nearest WoW-a-holics Anonymous meeting. ;)

3 comments:

Headgamer said...

Sure I can do that... turn on the TV. Turn on the Xbox 360. Log into an Xbox Live Gold account (remember those?). Put on a headset. Re-join your abandoned compatriots... Play Rainbow Six Vegas and join us.... join us.... join usssssss....

Silver said...

Ok, who are you, and what have you done with the Lonestar clan?...

Quitting WOW? I must've read that wrong, can't be real, can it? Does this mean you're actually going to use that white thing called a 360? :-P

LSG said...

Hehe, I've been on the 360 playing Oblivion for a bit now. ;)

And we've been using it since we got it to watch DVDs. =P