Thursday, October 25, 2007

Half Life 2 (From The Orange Box)

Well, before I began playing Bioshock (BS), I had started on my Half Life 2 (HL2) journey, compliments of The Orange Box (TOB).

As creepy as BS starts out, you get used to it as you go along and never made me jump more than a couple of times. HL2, on the other hand, makes me jump... fairly often. >.< Where BS had the creepy sound, HL2 has the BOO!! factor.

So, at any rate, I'm back to playing HL2 and trying to drop my BS habits. lol Not hitting "B" in BS when I first started playing was my biggest hurdle to overcome since it used your first aid kits, etc. And now I need to relearn it because if I remember correctly, in HL2 it reloads your weapon. Pretty important button. :p

Anyway, I'm having fun. And if you haven't had the opportunity to pick up TOB, at least rent it. It's jam packed with coolness.

2 comments:

Antek said...

sorry I am late here, The Orange Box is amazong and IMO the best bargain I have ever seen for games. Five stellar offerings for the price, can't argue with that.

LSG said...

I need to get back to playing this. :-/