Thursday, February 22, 2007

Puppy Update

Well, he's here! Actually, he has been since last Sunday, but I'm just now getting around to posting pics and video. ;) What can I say, it's been a hell week. I'll spare ya the details, and get on to the pup stuff.

Wiley is a doll. My son decided to keep the breeder given name, and thus a coyote is born. And he has a voice to rival any coyote's, I'll promise you that. Just visit us around kennel time and you'll be sure to agree.

A some video I snapped a little bit ago. Don't let perspective fool you... That lobster toy is only about 4" long. Wiley is barely more than a handful as this point. LOL



The voice you hear is my daughter in the background playing around.

More later.......

1 comment:

Headgamer said...

You need to update more often! LOL... I have been guilty too until lately... We hardly ever hear from y'all anymore, so keep us posted with your lives! I can't believe it has been over a year since I talked to Terry!